Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Irving, TX | Glassdoor
Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Irving, TX

Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Irving, TX

Executives count on administrative assistants to keep busy schedules and company activities as clear and easy-to-navigate as possible. Expect questions about your organizational, time management, and communication skills. Many of these questions will be story-based, so come ready to explain a time when you successfully juggled multiple deadlines or were able to handle difficult customers at the front desk. Though these interviews focus primarily on soft skills, you may be asked to answer a question about your ability to use basic administrative software.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Will you blow up balloos if asked to do so?

Are you kidding????

What are your weaknesses?

1 Answer

We talked for 5 minutes about my commute to work . . . they did ask why do you want to work here which was the same question they asked me on the phone interview, and the same person was interviewing me ....

1 Answer

Do you have experience managing and/or training a group?

How do you handle the prioritization of multiple tasks; how do you delegate with are more/less important?

Tell me a time you had a problem at work and how you solved it.

Describe a time when a deadline needed to be met at the last minute. What actions did you take in order to execute the deadline and what were the results?

Name a time when you had conflict with someone?