Cashier Interview Questions in Irving, TX | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Cashier

Cashier Interview Questions in Irving, TX

"Employers are looking to hire cashiers with great customer service skills and experience handling cash. In preparation for an interview, come ready to answer role-play questions that will assess your ability to appease difficult customers under stressful circumstances. Make sure to showcase a positive and easy-to-work-with attitude that will convince your interviewer you're right for the job."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

what usually happens when you walk into to mcdonalds

2 Answers

I jerk off

I said cashiers are usually full of smiles and yell hello welcome to McDonalds

Basic questions

More basic questions

1 Answer

Describe a time when there was a rule that you disagreed with but had to follow anyway.

1 Answer

What can you bring to whataburger that other applicants can't?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you were a leader

What examples can you give of a time you dealt with a difficult person?

There was truly no hard questions, just be prepared to use the restroom for the drug tests as I had just went to bathroom before going so I would not have to ask and look silly that I was unprepared for the interview... go there NEEDING to use the restroom, lol.... Also if you cannot pass a drug test or background check, please do not waste everyones time... When I got there there was about 75 people and only 6 of us passed the drug test and background check and it just made all of us other 6 waste our time, the employees time and I was mad that I was next to last in the whole line of 75 and had ht osit there all that time for NO REASON... If your a druggy or child molestor, or convicted of a felony, WAL-MART will NOT hire you so stay away!!!!!!! They have to pay MONEY to test your butt and you know you WONT pass so stop wasting everyones time!!!!!!

What are the 3 B's?

1 Answer

The questions were the generic questions that have meaningless answers.

110 of 38 Interview Questions