Director Interview Questions in Irving, TX | Glassdoor

Director Interview Questions in Irving, TX

"When applying for a position as a director, be prepared to have your leadership skills and judgement tested by many case studies. These scenarios help employers understand what kind of leader you will be for a team or department at their company, so confidence, quick thinking, and examples of how you have fixed similar problems in the past will be highly advantageous towards receiving an offer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What was the most difficult employee relations situation I had been involved in?

1 Answer

The most difficult employee relation issue was dealing with an employee who contrived a story from a conversation he overheard and misunderstood from employees talking in the commons area. He was convinced they were talking negatively about him and he was extremely angry. After many discussions with him he became aware of his mistake. But he still asked to resign because he was embarrassed about his reactions.

Related to Delivery with clients

1 Answer

Was interviewed on site by a contract consultant, and he asked about gaps in my resume as a consultant.

1 Answer

All behavioral based questions, which some require clarification or to be repeated

1 Answer

How many years have you worked in this industry and what experience do you have to fill position?

1 Answer

Do you think you can do this job

1 Answer

they all wanted to know what I could do for Michaels, how my background fit what they were looking for

Typical questions about what know about the company, experience and how handle specific situations.

1 Answer

Questions were experience and expertise related

What is a project you were working on where you exceeded expectations?

110 of 51 Interview Questions