IT Interview Questions in Irving, TX | Glassdoor

IT Interview Questions in Irving, TX

IT professionals build, design, and maintain the systems that handle storing, sending, and retrieving information. Employers are looking for individuals who are able to systematically solve the tough and unusual problems that arise in the field. Expect to be asked many hypothetical questions that will assess your thought process when dealing with complex problems.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

There is always a stumper question in every interview and I was prepared for most anything except..."what is the greatest technology to come out in the last five years?" Every stumper question I had been asked in the past was in the form of "How would/did you handle...?"

1 Answer

Explain your previous work experience? Your interest in what IT positions you want? Least favorite IT aspect? Rdbms you've used in the past? Explain your experience with data warehouse? Conflict in workplace? and how you resolved it?

How would you handle a situation where your project was understaffed and behind schedule?

What are your strengths and weakness?

1 Answer

give me an example of a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you resolve the situtuion

Why does your background make you a good fit for the program?

2130 of 42 Interview Questions