Product Manager Interview Questions in Irving, TX | Glassdoor

Product Manager Interview Questions in Irving, TX

Often considered the "CEO" of their product area, product managers oversee the strategy, production, and implementation of a particular product. Because product management teams include members from different backgrounds such as engineering, design, and data design, product managers must have strong communication skills and excel in cross-functional work environments. Expect to answer questions about your management abilities, prioritization skills, and experience working in product. Though not required, technical backgrounds are advantageous particularly when applying for roles at tech companies.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Given a team of 3-5 developers, how soon can you have the product ready?

1 Answer

I still have no regret to the answer I gave the president. If he knew me, he would know that I am a person who always live by my words and would understand that I had the true ability to deliver the product with my expertise.

i don't think you can do this job based on your little years of experience

1 Answer

What are your salary requirements?

1 Answer

Explain how you can immediately help move the offering to the next level.

What is my biggest strength and weakness.

Mostly a review of my experiences, not behavior based.

Nothing was unexpected. It was the basic interview. My hiring boss did ask some creative idea type questions.

They attempted a few behavioral interview questions from a script. Tell me about a time.... (Positive experience and Negative experience)

110 of 12 Interview Questions