Project Coordinator Interview Questions in Irving, TX | Glassdoor

Project Coordinator Interview Questions in Irving, TX

"Employers hiring project coordinators are looking for candidates with the organizational skills and communication abilities to oversee project logistics. Duties may include coordinating meetings, updating project schedules, training staff, and ensuring that important information is relayed to the right people. Expect to answer questions that will assess your ability to solve problems, streamline project workflow, and excel on a team. Any experience using project management software is a plus."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How did I handle obscene language in the office place?

I didn't feel like any of the questions were very difficult. They just wanted to know why I was looking to change companies and about past projects I have completed. It was a pretty open discussion, not a list of questions.

All of the questions asked were specific to the sales teams. These questions depend on the technical experience of the applicant.

Tell me about your experience with IT projects.

What duties and responsibilities had I held at my other positions and relate them to the current opening.

1 Answer

Strengths? Weaknesses? Where do you see yourself in 1/3/10 years? Do you want to build upon your position or is this temporary?

1 Answer