Project Manager Interview Questions in Irving, TX | Glassdoor

Project Manager Interview Questions in Irving, TX

As a project manager, it is your job to oversee the creation and execution of company projects and ensure that all team members stay on track to meet deadlines. Expect interview questions that will assess your ability to lead a group and communicate effectively to members with different roles and varying concerns. As the scope, schedule, and cost of a project can change frequently, the interviewer may ask you to role-play a few scenarios in which a project deadline changes or several group members leave the company.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Most questions are geared toward determining the person's personality, and how they will fit in within the organization. Some questions are related to the technologies and techniques related to the usability field.

Questions pertained to personality. Daily life of a PM, my overall process. How I handled other individuals etc.

Tell is about a time a project got off track and what did you do to bring it back on track.

1 Answer

Would I be willing to take the new position since I already worked for Sprint

typical, if you're an af-am and smart, this may intimidate non-Af-Ams

Tell me about a challenging project you led and what made it a challenge. What was the end result of the project?

Have you ever worked with TDD LTE?

1 Answer

How do you ensure you meet your customer's expectations?

There were no difficult or unexpected questions. I had more than the skills asked and was easily able to discuss all questions.

How do I handle Stress; Conflicting Priorities & trouble with potential missing delivery dates.