Senior Manager Interview Questions in Irving, TX | Glassdoor

Senior Manager Interview Questions in Irving, TX

Senior manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you know about hospitality?

1 Answer

Details trends, analysis, costs, returns.

No difficult questions. I breezed through the on-site presentation that included the VP of Delivery, HR, Recruiters and a few Project Mgrs.

1 Answer

Prior to the interview, I was asked to take an assessment which I shared in the form of a presentation with the hiring manager.

1 Answer

Was interviewed on site by a contract consultant, and he asked about gaps in my resume as a consultant.

1 Answer

Describe a situation where you overcame a stumbling block.

1 Answer

What did you do to prepare for this portion of the interview

1 Answer

Job description stated min 10 years Sr level PM experience managing multi-million dollar IT projects or process re-engineering projects. When I interviewed, it was not with the hiring manager that HR provided me either time. In addition, the team that did interview me explained that the role was an IT infrastructure PM role, and that the job description was borrowed from their San Antonio office, and did not reflect what they were sourcing for in Irving. Since I am a Software Development PM, not an infrastructure PM, I was not qualified for either role that HR set up interviews on.

1 Answer

how much experience do you have in your respected area as it applies to this position

1 Answer

What do you think are the top 4-5 project artifacts and why?

110 of 26 Interview Questions