IST Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IST Interview Questions

IST interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Does this sound like a job you could do?

1 Answer

If I could work over the Summer?

1 Answer

sort of pointless ot post a technical question since each job is unique

1 Answer

Give me an example of a time you failed to meet a deadline and what actions you took? Give me an example of a time you went above and beyond what was asked of you?

what will you do as an employee of BP if you were in a difficult situation in which there was a possibility that your actions could damage the company brand?

The questions vary widely by hiring manager. There isn't a specified format.

1. The first engineer, asked to me to do pair programming. The task was to implement a simple view controller inside a Navigation Controller with a collection view inside it displaying 100 items. Each item should be displaying an element centered in the cell. 2. The second engineer, asked me how to implement an NSDictionary and went over the details of the implementation of the hash function used by the dictionary 3. The third engineer, asked to talk a little bit about my background and based on that, he asked me to implement a TableView Controller, showing index inside each cell and then tapping on the right bar button on the Navigation bar should push to a new page, where it shows a centered text field and a centered button below it. Specified to use Auto Layout.

What would you do if you saw someone cheating in front of you?

110 of 23 Interview Questions