IT Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IT Analyst Interview Questions

1,013

IT analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you go about implementing a new service for a company with 6 offices and 1000 employees?

3 Answers

I gave them a step by step approach as to how I think I would approach it and gave them a real-life example of a service we had recently deployed. It wasn't what he was looking for.

well, i think this question demands a solution that could work in a distributed fashion, cut across departments and offices and scale with the number of users. This new service got to be uniform, easy to use, and enhance business objectives. Use project management approaches and framework is best, such as SOA. Use best practice out there.

At first I have to see the requirements and the available resources.

Name a situation where you had to work with someone of an older generation.

1 Answer

how loyal are you on a scale of 1-5 how trusting are you on a scale of 1-5 how do you make a decision are there examples in which a person will not change their mind what is a team

2 Answers

You have no real world experience with what this job requires. If presented with an assignment/project with real world demands and deadlines, how will you meet these needs?

2 Answers

Does java support multiple inheritance?

2 Answers

What is polymorphism? What is the difference of dynamic and static polymorphism?

What you want to do?

2 Answers

Why are man-hole covers round?

3 Answers

There wasn't any real hard questions. It was based on the job description and very technical.

1 Answer

What are your strengths, (typical)

110 of 1,013 Interview Questions