IT Audit Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IT Audit Manager Interview Questions

IT audit manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

How will you balance your family and home life with working a night shift?

3 Answers

This was hard to answer because I hadn't really thought that through yet. It was probably my weakest point during the interview.

Working night shift means I am there during the day to help with child are and house work what is brilliant. I am also taking additional supplements to support my body during this change and of course I have specific times to sleep. It's great!!!

I don't think that question is legal. You're not supposed to factor in family and personal factors in your hiring decisions, the candidate isn't even required to disclose the fact he/she HAS a family.

Why do you want *this* job?

1 Answer

I haven't had a chance to look at your resume. Can you please walk me through your accomplishments?

1 Answer

As a new Manager coming from the Big Four, are you comfortable working 100% of the time with privately held clients in the internal audit role?

1 Answer

While I was good with all the questions from a technical and behavioral side, I am not sure I did well when they asked me about my past salary. In my case, I was unable to furnish it while I was open to them about what I was looking for from the beginning.

Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a coworker and how did you resolve it?

How many kids do you have?

1 Answer

Have you worked with middle-market clients in the past?

1 Answer

Are you comfortable working independently without much supervision or guidance?

110 of 14 Interview Questions