IT Audit Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IT Audit Manager Interview Questions

IT audit manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How will you balance your family and home life with working a night shift?

4 Answers

This was hard to answer because I hadn't really thought that through yet. It was probably my weakest point during the interview.

Working night shift means I am there during the day to help with child are and house work what is brilliant. I am also taking additional supplements to support my body during this change and of course I have specific times to sleep. It's great!!!

I don't think that question is legal. You're not supposed to factor in family and personal factors in your hiring decisions, the candidate isn't even required to disclose the fact he/she HAS a family.

Be prepared for a CIDS style interview i.e. Chronological In-Depth Structured interview. This requires you to answer the same series of questions for everything listed on your resume and application. I was asked questions starting from high school to my current position (spanning the last 15 years of my life). The CIDS style also requires you to rate your previous supervisors by describing their strengths and weaknesses. You will also be asked to list and explain your own strengths and weaknesses.

1 Answer

Why do you want *this* job?

1 Answer

Are you comfortable working independently without much supervision or guidance?

1 Answer

Have you worked with middle-market clients in the past?

1 Answer

While I was good with all the questions from a technical and behavioral side, I am not sure I did well when they asked me about my past salary. In my case, I was unable to furnish it while I was open to them about what I was looking for from the beginning.

As a new Manager coming from the Big Four, are you comfortable working 100% of the time with privately held clients in the internal audit role?

1 Answer

I haven't had a chance to look at your resume. Can you please walk me through your accomplishments?

1 Answer

Why are you the best candidate for this job?

110 of 18 Interview Questions