IT Auditor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IT Auditor Interview Questions

"Companies depend on IT auditors to examine their technological structure and improve upon it through their analysis and design skills. Most importantly, interviewers will be interested in whether you can communicate highly technical information in a non-technical fashion. During an interview, expect to be asked about the software you are proficient in, the contributions you can bring, and previous data analysis experience. You may be asked to role-play a scenario where you must deal with difficult colleagues or unrealistic deadlines."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is your experience in operating tools to assess the security of IT networks?

2 Answers

I have spent considerable time working with nmap, but very few other tools. I know many security tools are only available on Linux. I have a strong background using the Linux operating system and feel that I could learn additional tools quickly.

I

How do you deal with difficult people or seemingly unreasonable deadlines

1 Answer

How would my individual contributions be different than the previous employee.

1 Answer

How will you balance your family and home life with working a night shift?

3 Answers

Please go through your resume.

1 Answer

What questions do you have for me?

1 Answer

How do you deal with a team member who don't want to work.

1 Answer

How is EY different from its competitors?

1 Answer

What were some of the classes that you took in college?

1 Answer

They don't really ask you question about you ability because that is all on your resume... they just want to know you as a person and how well you can work with other and teams because Protiviti is all about working in teams.

110 of 196 Interview Questions