IT Auditor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IT Auditor Interview Questions

"Companies depend on IT auditors to examine their technological structure and improve upon it through their analysis and design skills. Most importantly, interviewers will be interested in whether you can communicate highly technical information in a non-technical fashion. During an interview, expect to be asked about the software you are proficient in, the contributions you can bring, and previous data analysis experience. You may be asked to role-play a scenario where you must deal with difficult colleagues or unrealistic deadlines."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is your experience in operating tools to assess the security of IT networks?

1 Answer

I have spent considerable time working with nmap, but very few other tools. I know many security tools are only available on Linux. I have a strong background using the Linux operating system and feel that I could learn additional tools quickly.

How do you deal with difficult people or seemingly unreasonable deadlines

1 Answer

How would my individual contributions be different than the previous employee.

1 Answer

How will you balance your family and home life with working a night shift?

3 Answers

Please go through your resume.

1 Answer

What is your experience with ACL software?

1 Answer

What questions do you have for me?

1 Answer

Why do you want *this* job?

1 Answer

Questions asked by one unscheduled person were weird -tell me what kind of JCL commands are used; how do you compute DASD , some questions on specific cobol programming code and questions along the line. My answers were noted and graded by this person.

Case study interview