IT Auditor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IT Auditor Interview Questions

"Companies depend on IT auditors to examine their technological structure and improve upon it through their analysis and design skills. Most importantly, interviewers will be interested in whether you can communicate highly technical information in a non-technical fashion. During an interview, expect to be asked about the software you are proficient in, the contributions you can bring, and previous data analysis experience. You may be asked to role-play a scenario where you must deal with difficult colleagues or unrealistic deadlines."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Reason for Move, What I would bring to EY, Why EY and breath and depth of experience

What non-work experience has provided you the most reward?

1 Answer

Why do you want to be an IT Senior Auditor and why Ernst and Young?

Team leading experience?

1 Answer

Information on prior experience Willingness to travel Managing people, time etc Knowledge on IT general controls, Application controls and Risk Why EY?

Be prepared to answer why should I hire you.

Tell me of a time when you worked on a team or with a difficult person? How do you go about setting and achieving a goal? Where do you see yourself in 3 years? Why EY? Tell me of a time when you had to solve a problem?

Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a coworker and how did you resolve it?

3140 of 185 Interview Questions