IT Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IT Business Analyst Interview Questions

IT business analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What you want to do?

2 Answers

I wanted to learn the whole process.

First I want to understand what are the challenging issues. I will be able to do what is required first if the issues are defined and identified. Then, I will utilize my professional IT skills and business experience to resolve the issues. That's what I will do initially.

What project management methodology do you prefer to use?

1 Answer

Found this one a bit "touchy". The question was "What do you see as something that could interfere with traveling for work?" Felt it was a bit intrusive the way it was asked. I felt they were asking too much about my personal life.

1 Answer

Pretty basic interview questions for my role. How would I handle this situation or give me an example of a time when you worked on...

1 Answer

How did you deal with different stakeholders on a project asking for two different requirements which are contrasted and you can do only one.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for UnitedHealth Group?

1 Answer

What's the first thing you'd do when you received a new project?

1 Answer

How do you work with difficult people?

1 Answer

If an interviewer has a preconceived perception to answer an answer based on third-party information already provided wrt interviewee and makes this point plain, and he lends that source undue credibility, it is difficult to overcome said perception.

1 Answer

This position involves being around people that are experts and well-respected in their fields. How are you around these type of people?

110 of 233 Interview Questions