IT Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IT Developer Interview Questions

IT developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

No difficult questions, just canned / situational questions w/ Hiring Mgr and (2) Directors of low caliber, expertise and no vision.

1 Answer

How would you design a spice box for the visually impaired?

1 Answer

How would you define classes or objects for use in building phones?

1 Answer

Not necessairly a difficult or unexpected question, but I was asked to give a pretty detailed explanation of the REST model, and how it correlates to the specific HTTP requests/responses.

very general questions

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for Vanguard?

1 Answer

Tell me a time where you overcame a task you did not know how to do at first?

1 Answer

I would say that some of the technical questions were the toughest for me as I did not properly prepare before the interview to answer them.

1 Answer

The questions are very standard, just google behavioral interview questions and you will be able to find them all online. They are usually aligned with Eaton's competencies, like 'Dealing with ambiguity' or 'Driving for results'. The most difficult questions are where they ask you to demonstrate a time where you didn't display being competent in a certain area. They are very critical on these questions. Try to think of a situation where you struggled but still came out of it in a positive way.

1 Answer

There really weren't any that were difficult. I am used to extremely technical developer interviews such as when I have interviewed in the oil and gas industry. The Stuttering Director asked nothing but teh Sr Developers were nice and had a very few high level questions.

2130 of 206 Interview Questions