IT Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IT Intern Interview Questions

IT intern interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You are at work and you get three calls one from the CEO, one from your friend in another department, and one from an angry employee. The CEO cannot access his email, your friend cannot print, and the angry employee is having a hard time connecting to the internet. You have prior knowledge that Server is down and is likely the cause of these problems. How do you handle each of these clients and how will you decide in which order each person should be helped?

2 Answers

I said the angry employee should be handled first as that situation needs to be diffused before it escalates further. Next, comes the CEO, because it's the CEO and, due to his important responsibilities, he/she is more in need of haste than is my friend. And lastly my friend gets the lowest priority as he/she will understand having to wait.

Explain to the angry employee and your friend that the CEO called you and you have to help him/her first. Then, address the angry employee situation followed by the friend.

Asked basic questions on pointing our computer/server components

1 Answer

The CIO likes to throw a curve ball and ask something along the lines of "How many gas stations are there along your commute from home?"

1 Answer

What is your greatest weakness?

1 Answer

What are the implications of moving the computing society to the cloud.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you had to work with someone who was difficult.

1 Answer

Let's say you are working on a big project for a client, and it looks liek you won't be able to meet the deadline. What do you do?

1 Answer

Describe a time when you had to work with a diverse team. How did you handle it?

1 Answer

I was expecting a certain team assignment that I was excited about, but they asked me if I was willing to accept if I was put in another team.

1 Answer

What would you test given an app?

110 of 308 Interview Questions