IT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IT Interview Questions

IT professionals build, design, and maintain the systems that handle storing, sending, and retrieving information. Employers are looking for individuals who are able to systematically solve the tough and unusual problems that arise in the field. Expect to be asked many hypothetical questions that will assess your thought process when dealing with complex problems.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The interviewer asked me a very pointed question about one of my past experiences listed on my resume. It had been a while since I'd thought about this particular line item, so I struggled to give specific details when relating my answer. Make sure you thoroughly review your resume before going into the interview - this is where many of the behavioral-based questions will come from!

2 Answers

What would be your ideal job/position if you could freely choose?

2 Answers

What is something you feel is important?

2 Answers

what was your biggest disappointment in life

3 Answers

Why are man-hole covers round?

3 Answers

Typical interview guide type questions.

2 Answers

Describe the architecture of the data warehouse you work with

What you want to do?

2 Answers

If you were stuck on an island with only a piece of rope and a shovel, describe how you would use those tools.

2 Answers

how loyal are you on a scale of 1-5 how trusting are you on a scale of 1-5 how do you make a decision are there examples in which a person will not change their mind what is a team

3140 of 8,703 Interview Questions