IT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IT Interview Questions

IT professionals build, design, and maintain the systems that handle storing, sending, and retrieving information. Employers are looking for individuals who are able to systematically solve the tough and unusual problems that arise in the field. Expect to be asked many hypothetical questions that will assess your thought process when dealing with complex problems.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Does java support multiple inheritance?

2 Answers

General get to know you type interview question. In the west at least, the personality of the organization is more about finding the person who is the right fit. This is likely to change as the Konica Minolta culture seeps deeper into All Covered.

1 Answer

What type of certifications/education you had in the information/systems fields and if I could work alone. Was I able to handle situations on my own and if I ran into a problem, could I figure it out or would I have to depend on another IT professional to walk me through a situation.

1 Answer

To paraphrase: "I believe your experience is light for the IT Manager position, but would you like me to put you through to the next step for the IT Manager position, a technical interview?"

1 Answer

why they should hire me at the salary i want because he has to pay my benefits so what would i do in his shoes

1 Answer

Could you decribe the role of the IT Manager and what it entails?

1 Answer

Why would you be intrested in working with us? What are your future career plans?

1 Answer

Have you ever had a project go into a RED or behind schedule status? What dd you do?

1 Answer

descibe your experience with talking to people.

1 Answer

Why are you interested in working for the Seneca Niagara Casino?

5160 of 8,382 Interview Questions