IT Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor
IT Manager Interview Questions

IT Manager Interview Questions

"IT managers oversee teams of IT technicians in order to maintain a company's technology infrastructure. Employers will be looking for candidates who combine technical know-how with superb managerial and communication skills. In preparation for an interview, come ready to discuss your knowledge of the field, leadership experience, and conflict management abilities."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

There were none I basically agreed to take the lowest pay out of everyone interviewed since I was desperate for a job.

1 Answer

Why would you be intrested in working with us? What are your future career plans?

1 Answer

Have you ever had a project go into a RED or behind schedule status? What dd you do?

1 Answer

You have worked for a private company, do you think you can work under the strict standards of the US govt?

1 Answer

Name a time in your employment when something catastrophic and unexpected happened and your response.

1 Answer

What are your weaknesses?

1 Answer

What are three weaknesses that you have.

1 Answer

When was a time when you had opposite views from the sponsor of a project you worked on.

1 Answer

The interviews are typically structured around situational experiences. The candidate will need to demonstrate how they would react or approach solving.

1 Answer

Tell me about your network engineering experience, and how many years you worked as a network engineering before moving into full time Project Management?

2130 of 1,342 Interview Questions