IT Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for IT Manager

IT Manager Interview Questions

IT Manager Interview Questions

"IT managers oversee teams of IT technicians in order to maintain a company's technology infrastructure. Employers will be looking for candidates who combine technical know-how with superb managerial and communication skills. In preparation for an interview, come ready to discuss your knowledge of the field, leadership experience, and conflict management abilities."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Knowledge of RUP principles

1 Answer

Asked about my leadership ability.

1 Answer

Behavioural -- What is an very unpopular decison you took which did not sit very well with your peers and what did you do to diffuse the friction caused, with your peers

1 Answer

Not many...too many of the people I interviewed with just wanted to talk a lot, so I let them.

1 Answer

Name the minimum components required for a computer to post.

1 Answer

I-series experience on a custom built system of which you could not possibly know the answers.

1 Answer

Honestly, the questions were typical for a corporate and professional position. Some questions tested your skill set, some probed your work/management style. The questions that set Dish apart tried to assess your ability to function in their combative culture or were just plain weird. - How do you deal with difficult people? - How do you deal with a difficult manager? - Are you going to leave after 4 months? - What have you heard about Dish and how do you feel about it? - Why would you want to work for Dish? - How do you feel about working long hours and weekends?

1 Answer

Dealing with a low performance worker, how do you deal with the performance issue?

1 Answer

"Tell me what you did today at work"

1 Answer

How do you handle situations when a coworker asks you to comprimise your integrity?

3140 of 1,430 Interview Questions