IT Procurement Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IT Procurement Interview Questions

IT procurement interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you offer any work from home options?

1 Answer

None for this particular position.

Basic interview questions about my background & work history.

1 Answer

Wanted some examples of companies I worked for and even provided specifics with the millions of dollars in savings (documented). Within an hour I got a rejection.

Have you ever experienced a company with a definate culture and how did you adapt to it?

Situational questions, most of which I have never experienced. Since these questions are pivotal to being hired, I would suggest that HR provide a list ahead of time to the candidate has a clue.

The interview went very well mainly focused on my resume. The only specific question I can recall is one of the Director's asking me to walk him through entire terms and conditions of an IT agreement. Other questions revolved around the process of stakeholder's alignment and discussion of saving on some of the big projects on my resume. It was about 5 hours interview in total and a couple of them on the phone due to non availability of two of the directors on the day, at premise. I was later informed that I was too senior for the role and my salary expectations were high by one of the senior manager, after repeated follow up. The bad experience came from the fact that the recruiter never picked up a phone to inform about the negative decision despite repeated requests. Need to see more professionalism from the recruiter, especially for senior positions where a lot of time was devoted for the interview process. II guess, its the old school mind set.

There were no difficult or unexpected questions. The most difficult experience for me was the nervousness I had because of how bad I wanted the job. I was not used to liking a company as much as I did Highmark. Their procurement team is exceptional and highly recommend applying because it was refreshing, at least for me, to be able to be myself and feel like I could go to work on a daily basis feeling like everyone is on the same team with the same mission and let us all have fun together accomplishing our mission. I know that sounds corny but I really take my work seriously and enjoy doing it, except when I am in a situation like I currently am where I feel like management is taking advantage of my drive and dedication.

Do you like working in a structured / non structured environment...

110 of 14 Interview Questions