IT Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IT Project Manager Interview Questions

IT project manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you define project plan?

2 Answers

Project plan is a tracking and monitoring tool through which agreed upon scope, cost, quality, and schedule are mentained through out the project life cycle

Project plan is document that will tell as a project manager how I'm going to run the project from start to finish. How I will manage scope, resources, risk, quality, time, communication, and etc.

Provide a specific situation from your work history when you failed as a Project Manager and what did you do about it?

1 Answer

How would you handle insubordination or direct reports failing to meet expectations

2 Answers

Specific configuration in Oracle for transaction.

1 Answer

NCWS focuses on a high level of communication. There was a IT relocation project scenario that was presented and needed to resolve any problems.

1 Answer

How do you see yourself working in a healthcare environment?

1 Answer

What have you done in a difficult situation where you didn’t know how to solve it?

1 Answer

I was asked a very out of the box question in my first 1:1 interview - "How would you test a toaster?"

1 Answer

Have you ever had a project go into a RED or behind schedule status? What dd you do?

1 Answer

They ask how I deal with business stakeholders who are not able to provide resources per the project plan, and what my tools and techniques were to encourage their participation.

110 of 502 Interview Questions