It recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for it recruiter

It recruiter Interview Questions

It recruiter Interview Questions

"IT recruiting is a demanding sector of recruiting that requires an understanding of what IT professionals do and how the tech industry works. In an interview, expect to discuss your knowledge of the technology field for which you are applying as well as answer typical recruiting questions about organizational and time management skills. Because employees in this role need a more advanced skill set than general recruiters, companies often look for candidates with at least 1-3 years of prior recruiting experience."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you feel about cold-calling?

1 Answer

I don't mind. I'm outgoing and it transfers well over the phone in my voice and energy. I like helping people solve problems and as a recruiter I believe I can convey that well over the phone.

How would you handle bringing in new business?

1 Answer

How much experience and education do you have in the IT field?

1 Answer

How do you feel about working in a faith-based environment?

2 Answers

What type of work are you looking for? What kind of compensation are you looking for? Are there any special benefits you're looking for within the company? Hours? What type of work environment?

2 Answers

Wat type of animal would you be?

2 Answers

What does sales mean to you?

1 Answer

Are you nervous talking on the phone?

1 Answer

It was more a meet and greet, but they did ask, If we needed you to find 3 developer tomorrow, how would you do that?

1 Answer

What do you like to do with your free time?

110 of 260 Interview Questions