IT SALES Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IT SALES Interview Questions

IT sales interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Nothing so difficult, mostly behavioral question, also, they wanted to know how enthusiastic I was about joining them

1 Answer

1. Tell me about a time you worked on a project with a team and had to re-adjust to accommodate others 2. Tell me about a time you worked on a something using an approach that did not work, and how you changed your approach to make it work

There really are questions on that two page application about what kind of transportation the applicant has, and how reliable it is. Because I had thought the job was going to be in the office and have an element of technical expertise to it, I almost marked them "N/A" as being not applicable...

1 Answer

What kind of person are you? What motivates you? The whole interview is forcedly kept away from the company and actual position as much as possible. And the hours you'll be going door to door with are 11am until 8pm all week, and until 5pm on Saturdays.

1 Answer

They asked me about my experience in the IT Sales environment.

1 Answer

What goal do you have in your first year that would make you say you made it?

What are your strengths/weaknesses, another questions is understanding what your passion about. Just be ready to be your self and show how you can be a good fit for the company.

Describe a difficult sale situation, where you turned a negative experience to a positive one.

110 of 34 Interview Questions