IT Security Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IT Security Interview Questions

IT security interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you were hired and came to work here, what would be the potential things that would make you regret your decision after a few months working here?

1 Answer

There were no particularly difficult questions asked. That was part of the problem, I approached it as IT INFOSEC position, but it seemed like they wanted more of a salesman than an INFOSEC specialist.

1 Answer

"So, are you happy that this process is finally over?"

1 Answer

Where do I see myself 5 years from now in this Company?

1 Answer

Asked a few technical questions. They described their current security architecture, and their future plans.

1 Answer

Rank the following by order of most importance to you: --1) Level of pay/compensation --2) Commute distance --3) Job duties/responsibilities --4) Work hours (and after hours) --5) People/team that you work with

1 Answer

What do you have to offer us for this position that other job candidates would not have?

1 Answer

This is a small company with a strong interest in State business. The toughest questions will be about your knowledge of State business and your knowledge of NYSTEC itself. It's all publicly available. If you are a private sector employee, expect to spend extra time learning online about the public sector.

110 of 111 Interview Questions