IT Services interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview Questions

21,802

interview questions shared by candidates

Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are your 6 month and 12 month goals?

2 Answers

It was a question about graphics / topology - how to do lines between a few points drawn on the whiteboard without the lines crossing each other.

3 Answers

Why should I pay you salary? Yes, that will be the most unexpected question. Right after I joined the training, a friend who recommended me (working at a big s/w company, I cannot disclose because he is under the threat from this company) was not paid his routine salary - it was promised he will be paid a bonus. But the bonus was 3,000 first year and last year he didn't get paid. He went and asked the owner, the owner's question was "why should I pay you? You are doing a crappy job there". My friend asked me to leave if possible. I did!

2 Answers

Tell me about your management style.

2 Answers

1. Describe the OSI model layers and explain in details how it works and how it is used for troubleshooting.?

2 Answers

details of the dns zone file - mx, ns, etc. I answered "ns=name server" then the next question was to get more specific of what type of ns. Also what is SOA

what is 802.1af?

Tell me about yourself?

2 Answers

How do you know when you are providing great customer service.

2 Answers

10 Gbytes of 32-bit numbers on a magnetic tape, all there from 0 to 10G in random order. You have 64 32 bit words of memory available: design an algorithm to check that each number from 0 to 10G occurs once and only once on the tape, with minimum passes of the tape by a read head connected to your algorithm.

3 Answers