IT Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IT Software Engineer Interview Questions

IT software engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

How is your health? Do you smoke? Any prior illnesses that kept you out of work for a week?

1 Answer

Assured them I was very healthy; no chronic health issues. Never out of work beyond a few days when I had the flu 10 years ago.

Why do you need promotion? Will you listen to my commands?

1 Answer

The real zinger came at the end when they demanded previous compensation information. They said they wouldn't make an offer without it. Not only did they demand it, they demanded previous paycheck stubs as proof of it. I refused of course, and didn't call them back.

2 Answers

Name a time you had to deal with a difficult situation and how did you handle it?

OOP concepts. Implement atoi and write test cases. How would you test for integer overflow even before performing atoi, in the atoi function that I had written. Class diagram for an e-commerce website.

Explain some differences between 5 or 6 technologies. I was told that its okay if I would skip certain differences and that I needed to explain only a couple of them. Explain how would you test something.

Explain about the challenges you faced in your previous job

Explain how you would test something. Explain how would you design a new college building in your campus to hold classes. How would you get the total number of pet dogs in the Bellevue area.

110 of 20 Interview Questions