IT Support Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IT Support Specialist Interview Questions

IT support specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to work for our organization?

3 Answers

It seems like an easy enough question but you have to make the answer one that offers an asset or benefit to the employer not just about your own wishes or preference.

As a previous member and volunteer at a YMCA giving back and volunteering is a big part of my personal values. I would love to work for a organization that gives back to the community and makes a difference. I would put that dedication towards the work I do for the YMCA knowing that I will be contributing to making a positive difference and creating value for the company.

Your organization focuses on kids whom I've always been passionate about educating: low-income youth. I have also always been passionate about helping poor people and this organization allows me to be an active in helping low-income communities

Can you start as soon as possible

2 Answers

How good are you with creating excel documents?

What does DHCP mean?

2 Answers

Why do you want to join Emarsys?

2 Answers

What is my favorite excel formula?

2 Answers

There were no interview questions by the recruiter once I was onsite. They brought me in and said, we think you'd be a better fit for this other position. Handed me a job description and had me come in the following Monday to be interviewed by yet another person.

2 Answers

As one other reviewer mentioned, I was asked by two different interviewers about what solutions I would offer to a user running out of space on their hard drive.

2 Answers

How would you describe, to someone without a background in technology, what a DHCP Server and DNS server is?

2 Answers

They will ask predictable questions.

1 Answer