IT Systems Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IT Systems Administrator Interview Questions

IT systems administrator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

HR only asked about their website. over and voer again.

1 Answer

I suggest that you pretend that you can tell this is a caring company fromt eh web content and that they make medical products. I still can't tell if they offer their own services in-house - This was my main focus.

The IT questions were with VMWare.

1 Answer

If a computer went down at one of the clinics across the country what would you do to get it fixed?

1 Answer

Tell me a time when you had to deal with a difficult individual and how you went about resolving the problem?

1 Answer

How do you feel about 'discussions' relating to politics, religion, etc. at work? We ask, because we often have these kinds of discussions, and I've had to counsel people on it when they got out of hand. REALLY (?!???!!!?)

1 Answer

What do you do if the computer won't stop restarting?

1 Answer

Online questions in the corporate office.

1 Answer

I had a fantastic chat with the original lady who reached out to me for the position I wished to put aside to pursue a different, more challenging one. She basically asked the questions you would expect when testing the soft skills and personality of a potential applicant. I was delighted to find she did as much research on me as I did her and we went off script for a good 15 minutes. She told me I would hear back from the recruiter that was in charge of the position I was primarily interested in, but we also decided if that didn't work out, I would pursue the position she originally reached out to me regarding. Laura if you read this, no matter what happens to me, Paylocity is VERY lucky to have someone like you in recruiting!

1 Answer

Which of Snow White's seven dwarfs would most closely match your personality?

110 of 42 Interview Questions