IT Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IT Systems Engineer Interview Questions

IT systems engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Ohio State or Michigan

1 Answer

Michigan, but the answer they want is Ohio.

They asked for me to talk about the technical depth for several of the items that I had shown on my resume, thankfully I was honest on my resume and was able to provide the right answers and subsequently received approval for the right job.

1 Answer

"Hi I am ____, I called to check if you are fit for this position or not'!! 'How to create SCCM package for software deployment' & 'What is IP and how it works?', where I was interviewing for Sr. Systems Engineer position and responsible for VMware, SAN etc.

1 Answer

1. I was asked to explain what FSMO Roles do within the scope of Active Directory. 2. I was asked to explain the differences between Fibre Channel SAN's and iSCSI SAN's.

1 Answer

Threw phone on table. Asked to name model and operating system. (This should have been the red flag....)

1 Answer

"You've been at your current position for several years, we're concerned that you're going to come in here and want to tell us how we're doing everything wrong and how it needs to change. Can you answer my concerns about that?"

1 Answer

I was asked a lot of questions regarding my comfort levels with multiple technologies. There were a lot of questions that were intended to feel out how willing I would be to learn new technologies or coding languages.

1 Answer

If 6 men can do a piece of work in 14 days, how many men are needed to do the work in 21 days?

4 Answers

Mostly about experience and technologies used previously. A few specific technical questions about things I hadn't done in years and they were understanding of that.

110 of 65 Interview Questions