IT Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

IT Technician Interview Questions

IT technician interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What school course work or training was relevant to this type of job

1 Answer

I think this is where I didn't land the job although I had 5+ years of experience and I should have told them about all the computer classes and science classes because those basically are all relevant to IT. Though this job was to just help people with passwords and who knows where these guys fund this IT staff from. It pays a LOT more than the IT job I had. So much that you can buy a really nice house and car just for doing work that sounds easier than working at mcdonalds to me.

Tell me about your family life.

2 Answers

Are you willing to work on any job

1 Answer

Why should we hire you over all the other eligible candidates we are interviewing?

1 Answer

Are you ok with a 3 year lock in and mandatory 6 month notice if you decide to leave?

1 Answer

the most unexpected question for the position of Student "Technician" was asking me to write an essay on leadership.

1 Answer

If a Windows XP PC was experiencing a BSOD on boot, what action would you take?

2 Answers

There was some technical questions about Cat5 and Cisco switches that I did not have the experience or knowledge of at the time.

1 Answer

How would you troubleshoot a printer problem?

1 Answer

The most difficult questions you may face are senario based. They will present you with a situation and ask for you to provide them a plan of action on how you would resolve it. In my interview, I was presented with the situation of our inbound call systems and agent time card applications going offline at the same time.

110 of 277 Interview Questions