itelligence Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at itelligence

2.8

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at itelligence (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2014.

Interview

Was contacted by recruiter to gauge interest. Once I showed interest she passed my resume over to hiring manager who then scheduled a series of interviews with the team. After completing three one-on-one interviews had two in-person interviews at company HQ.

Interview Questions

• All questions were in regards to experience and opinions on sales process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at itelligence in January 2017.

Interview

First interview with Talent Recruiter (30 minutes); Second Interview with VP of HR (1 hour); Third Interview with CEO/Executive Staff. HR/Executive Team were beyond impressive and incredible people. The CEO was cold, judgmental, arrogant, perfectionist and had an air of narcissism. I was completely offended when he spoke poorly of his over-worked executive staff. Classless. Even if I was offered the role, I would of declined.

Interview Questions

• HR had lengthy detailed questions on history, conflict situation and on who you are as a person.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at itelligence (Downers Grove, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

1st interview 30 mins w/Recruiter via phone, 2nd 60 mins w/VP of HR via Skype, 3rd 3 hours w/CEO/Executive Staff in person. Exec Team was great. The CEO was arrogant & judgmental.

Interview Questions

• Detailed questions from HR about work history and previous experiences.   Answer Question

SAP Basis Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at itelligence (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2011.

Interview

A recruiter came to campus and liked my skill set, I received a phone interview by HR. Afterwards I was invited for an on-site interview, which was conducted by 6 managers from different areas in a row. Although the interview lasted about 4 hours, it wasn't a stressful environment, each interviewer was very welcoming and engaged in casual discussion about my background and education. A few days later I received a phone call from HR telling me I got the job.

SAP Basis Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at itelligence (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2009.

Interview

Very friendly firm to interview with, and also very transparent about their interviewing process. Had a clear timeframe for making a decision in mind, and stuck to it. Since it was for an entry level consulting job, did not ask very many technical questions. You can expect the usual questions on 'demonstrating leadership', 'exercising judgement', and 'how do you see your career progression'.

However, they do try to lowball you if you are applying for an entry level SAP consulting job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for a smaller company that caters to the middle market as opposed to working for the big 4, or other bigger SAP providers?   Answer Question

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at itelligence (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

Very involved, passed both phone interviews. All bets were off after that. When I noticed the interviewer wasn't writing anything down, I knew I wasn't going to be offered a position. I also was not allowed to speak with the Senior Analyst Manager- he cancelled the telephone and one on one interview.

They basically interviewed me to be seen as compliant with EEOC guidelines. If you are needing a company that is innovative and you need sponsorship, or have a work visa, this is your best bet. Most employees have a Bachelors or work industry experience.

Interview Questions

• All the standard, tell me about a time rigmarole. That, coupled with the shocked expression upon my arrival and lack of any visible employees of color that don't require sponsorship, I again knew I would not be offered a position.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at itelligence (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2013.

Interview

Initial communication came from the VP, who in turn connected me to their Director.
    Process was very straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Why are you not a fit for this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was simple, a little give and take on salary. Benefits and vacation time set in stone.

Senior Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at itelligence (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

There were two straight rounds.

One was with a technical lead who took almost 1.5 hours asking lots of questions and boasting about the "family" culture in Itelligence. Well, I can't comment on its culture as I have not worked for this company.

The interviewer was good but the questions were of medium or below average complexity and I expected more difficulty. Frankly, I felt the technical questions were way simple.

The second round was with a Director who took another 1.5 hours talking about their innovation "push" culture.

Finally, the HR informed that I have been selected and after almost a week, communicated me a CTC which is less than what I already had. I had let the offer go, quietly.

The HR was good, empathetic and way responsive all the time.

One suggestion to the management:
    If you guys can't match the expected CTC of the candidate, please DON'T, I repeat DON'T schedule an interview. It is a waste of time and energy for all the parties involved in the process. It didn't make sense to me(so is to anyone else) to offer a CTC less than what the candidate is already holding. I hope this will be corrected.

Senior Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

Interview

There were two straight rounds.

The interviewer was good but the questions were of medium or average complexity and I expected more difficulty. Frankly, I felt the technical questions were way simple.

The HR was good, empathetic and way responsive all the time.

One suggestion to the management:

Interview Questions

• Typical questions on Flow of the UI5 application, Previous project experiences.   Answer Question

Senior SAP Consultant Interview

Interview

It changed after i started to work this company, no idea about current hiring process. Guess it is 3 level hiring process and candidates make a presentation to employer.