itelligence North America SAP Basis Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

itelligence North America SAP Basis Consultant Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at itelligence North America (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2011.

Interview

A recruiter came to campus and liked my skill set, I received a phone interview by HR. Afterwards I was invited for an on-site interview, which was conducted by 6 managers from different areas in a row. Although the interview lasted about 4 hours, it wasn't a stressful environment, each interviewer was very welcoming and engaged in casual discussion about my background and education. A few days later I received a phone call from HR telling me I got the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for itelligence North America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at itelligence North America (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2009.

Interview

Very friendly firm to interview with, and also very transparent about their interviewing process. Had a clear timeframe for making a decision in mind, and stuck to it. Since it was for an entry level consulting job, did not ask very many technical questions. You can expect the usual questions on 'demonstrating leadership', 'exercising judgement', and 'how do you see your career progression'.

However, they do try to lowball you if you are applying for an entry level SAP consulting job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for a smaller company that caters to the middle market as opposed to working for the big 4, or other bigger SAP providers?   Answer Question

SAP Basis Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at itelligence North America in February 2011.

Interview

The people who interviewed me were not very impressive. I got along with some of them, but overall I don't think it was a very good fit for me.