Want a Free Job Posting?

Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "ITRA"?  See Companies

ITRA Internship at EY

Oct 25, 2012

“Nothing too unexpected. There is a list of 50 common questions EY asks on the internet which were helpful in preparing!”

ITRA Staff I at EY

Aug 13, 2013

“A simple case walkthrough”

ITRA Intern at EY

Jun 5, 2013

“After I told my interviewer a story to prove that I'm really tenacious, he asked me to give him another example to prove that I'm tenacious. It was really unexpected.”

Jun 19, 2013

“What do you want to talk about?”

ITRA Staff at EY

Mar 28, 2015

“Why EY? What's the theme of your resume? What do you see yourself in 1 year, in 5 years? Why advisory? What's the biggest challenge as a leader?”

ITRA Staff at EY

Oct 1, 2013

“Tell me about your leadership experience?”

Apr 1, 2011

“All sample interview questions are given are on their website which cover most of the base. Please refer them. They are important.”

“Everything asked was based on the experience I had with the organizations I worked”

“Case study: Read 6-7 pages on a failure of a company. Asked questions like: Name 3 things that are wrong with the current IT structure? Or Name 3 things you would change to enhance the IT system?”

ITRA Staff I at EY

Oct 2, 2015

“How you handled xyz position? Tell us a time about how you had a challenging client?”

110 of 28 Interview Questions