j2 Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 12, 2017

2.3

Director Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at j2 Global (Hollywood, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quick, friendly and efficient. I was kept informed by the recruiter. The time from initial interview to offer was less than 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Competency and fit are important. I was asked questions about my functional expertise and also behavioral questions regarding how I work cross functionally.   1 Answer

Confidential Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at j2 Global (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with the recruiter, then an on-site interview with the team. Parking was taken care of, everyone was friendly and professional, the conference rooms were ready on time, and all was smooth. The on site interview was about 4 hours, and I was attended to between interviewers.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at j2 Global (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Couple times by phone. The HR person could not come with a budget for the position she wasting both her time and my time. Be careful as this company does not have it act together and after reading the reviews they're know for low pay and lack of bonuses

Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at j2 Global (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with HR went well. Then scheduled for a in-person interview into the main office in Los Angeles. At that moment I knew my experience was going to be a waste of time. HR needs to be more engaging with their candidates as the first point of contact in-person. Then a 3 person panel interview. Another complete waste of time. Typical work background questions while picking out things off your resume. Very rude and in-attentive interview conductor made for a complete loss of interest in working for this company.

TPM Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at j2 Global.

Interview

It was too long ago for me to remember. From what I can remember, the interview was easy. There were just too many people who interviewed. The experience with Human Resources was not very pleasant.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at j2 Global in June 2016.

Interview

The recruiter called and told me that she would set up a call with one of her managers. The manager forgot to call the first tim and rescheduled. Then, the next time he was supposed to call, he was almost 30 minutes late. In the end, he offered me the job but I rejected it. Who pays $11/hr for a tech job?

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at j2 Global (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

easy interview you need to know your resume inside out. very nice people easy to talk to sounds like a great company to work for. i would apply for job. got in contact with me quickly set up a phone interview then a face to face interview and contacted me within the week and told me i got the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at j2 Global (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter. Follow up with a technical staff member. Then an in person interview. One of the managers participating in the interview spent more time joking about things than asking actual questions.

Interview Questions

• Basically a review of my resume and qualifications, which went very well.   2 Answers

Technical Support Tier IV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at j2 Global (Hollywood, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was easy I applied for the position the recruiter at j2 contacted me the following day and I went in for an in-person interview the following week. The recruiter stated that they would contact me within 24 to 48 hours following my interview to inform me whether or not I got the position. I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what DNS means?
      Can you explain how you troubleshoot with a customer?   Answer Question

NOC Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at j2 Global (Hollywood, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Very thorough in the questions that were asked. They look over your resume and ask questions about you have mentioned in the resume. Offices are in glass rooms and there is an open door policy feel to the interview process. Both supervisor and Manger will interview you and you will get walked through the facility and get a feel for the environment and where you will be working at. HR is very friendly and lets you feel very comfortable.