Project Manager Interview Questions in Jacksonville, FL | Glassdoor
Glassdoor Logo

Find jobs for Project Manager

Project Manager Interview Questions in Jacksonville, FL

As a project manager, it is your job to oversee the creation and execution of company projects and ensure that all team members stay on track to meet deadlines. Expect interview questions that will assess your ability to lead a group and communicate effectively to members with different roles and varying concerns. As the scope, schedule, and cost of a project can change frequently, the interviewer may ask you to role-play a few scenarios in which a project deadline changes or several group members leave the company.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you want your next role to be.

1 Answer

While everyone should have a 5 year plan, I always think this question is a bit tricky. If you answer too ambitiously, you run the risk of being perceived as a poor fit for the role you're interviewing for i.e., a flight risk. If you answer with the current role, you run the risk of not being seen as someone who wants to "grow".

How is your family life and how old are you

4 Answers

How Would You? What Would You? 1-10 How Would You Rate Your Skills? Explain a Process?

Describe the Healthcare products that I was working with at previous employer.

Tell me about a mistake that you made and how you handled the situation.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you had to handle a difficult situation? Tell me about a time when you made a mistake? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? If working here.

Tell me about your experience communicating project status.

How do you engage and build relationships with stakeholders?