Analyst Interview Questions in Jersey City, NJ | Glassdoor

Analyst Interview Questions in Jersey City, NJ

"Analysts work in a variety of fields to break down complex problems and find solutions. When interviewing candidates, employers are looking for applicants who have strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as an in-depth knowledge of the field. For more information on the specific questions you'll be asked, try researching a particular role such as business analyst, financial analyst, programming analyst, or data analyst."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

A glass bottle full of liquid weighs 100 ounces. If you remove half the liquid, the bottle now weighs 60 ounces. How much does the bottle weigh with nothing in it?

5 Answers

0.5x + y = 60 x + y = 100 y = 20 is the weight of the bottle x is fluid weight

What questions do you have for us?

3 Answers

How would you show a correlation between two types of data?

3 Answers

What is a normal distribution? What would you think if your data didn't fit one?

2 Answers

The pressure test questions were really negative comments that I wouldn't have answered now, I wish I knew better when I graduated, so I'm writing the review here.

1 Answer

Give an example of a time when you had to deal with a difficult colleague. How did you handle the situation.

1 Answer

How does working about 50 hours a week sound?

2 Answers

Why are man hole covers round?

1 Answer

what's your plan in the next 5 years as a developer.

1 Answer

Find all duplicate strings in a list of strings and return a list without duplicates Which is more efficient to find a character in a list of 1000 characters, using a LinkedList or Array?

110 of 475 Interview Questions