Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in Jersey City, NJ | Glassdoor

Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in Jersey City, NJ

"As the first point of contact between a company and the client, a customer service representative must have impeccable communication skills and conflict resolution abilities. Expect your interview to consist of a lot of role-play or ""describe a time when..."" questions that will test your ability to deal with irate clients, work well under pressure, and maintain a calm and professional composure. Make sure to come ready to provide a sales pitch of your company's product."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Great management qualities- what would you say they are?

Give an example of how you helped a team accomplish a goal. Tell me about yourself. What are your goals

I've interviewed so many times with many companies over the years, non were unexpected. Google interview techniques and practice. Oh, most unexpected was, "So how is your home office set up". You should be in a quite home office space/area where you can close your door and there be no children, pets, noise etc (I have teenagers, so I am ok) and of course, have your land-line, home PC and headset.

Why do you want to be in customer service?

1 Answer

Why should we hire you for this position? What can you bring to the table?

Do you have experience talking and appealing to people?