Data Analyst Interview Questions in Jersey City, NJ | Glassdoor
Data Analyst Interview Questions in Jersey City, NJ

Data Analyst Interview Questions in Jersey City, NJ

Every business collects data, and it's the job of the data analyst to analyze, interpret, and communicate that information in a way that will help drive company decisions. Employers will be looking for candidates with strong technical skills as well as a knack for conveying data in an easy to understand way. Expect a fair number of technical questions, which may include an analytical case study and a math brainteaser.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The pressure test questions were really negative comments that I wouldn't have answered now, I wish I knew better when I graduated, so I'm writing the review here.

1 Answer

Yes, though it's hard to believe there are companies like this in the US, illegal and personal questions are asked a lot.

What are your strengths

1 Answer

What's the largest data set you deal with and how

Data model and few SQL queries

1 Answer

Brief curriculum overview. Experience with data analysis. Why consulting. Why DIA.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Why do you want to work for Lord Abbett?

You are given a set of scales and 12 marbles. The12 marbles appear to be identical. In fact, 11 of them are identical, and one is of a different weight. Your task is to identify the unusual marble and discard it. You are allowed to use the scales three times if you wish, but no more.

add the smallest and the largest number from the list