Director Interview Questions in Jersey City, NJ | Glassdoor

Director Interview Questions in Jersey City, NJ

"When applying for a position as a director, be prepared to have your leadership skills and judgement tested by many case studies. These scenarios help employers understand what kind of leader you will be for a team or department at their company, so confidence, quick thinking, and examples of how you have fixed similar problems in the past will be highly advantageous towards receiving an offer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Don't recall exact specifics, but they want to know that you are willing and able to make calls (though they don't specify it's with your own phone without compensation for that, including calling/answering on your days off), that you are a go getter and are able to make the sale, and your history. Mine had the gall to repeatedly ask if my previous commission earnings were accurate. I made a lot of money in the past elsewhere and took on this position both out of necessity and interest in learning about franchises.

Do you know what we do?

1 Answer

They want to know how flexible you ate helping in other schools.

Are you able to survive with 6-9 months without income? Are you comfortable with cold calling?

1 Answer

There weren't difficult questions, however, the team was oriented towards test driven development so you have to have right experience and mindset.

Questions about how you would think about pricing and why would you do it that way.

How familiar I was with IT Cosmetics?

1 Answer

I don't recall any difficult or unexpected questions. However, I was surprised during my last interview with the partner in charge of the department when he told me that they would be making me an offer. I had never experienced being told of a forthcoming offer during the interview process.

basic background questions. nothing of note