Java Developer Interview Questions in Jersey City, NJ | Glassdoor

Java Developer Interview Questions in Jersey City, NJ

"Junior developers are often responsible for writing the more monotonous and simple code required by senior members of the development team. Because of this, interviews will be designed to test your knowledge of the fundamentals of Java so be prepared to answer technical questions that you likely came across in college. Data structures and algorithms will be heavily emphasised. A bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience is required. "

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Given an array of N integers, find the missing integer.

3 Answers

Iterate through array, keeping a sum of the values. Subtract the final answer from n*(n-1)/2

the answer is subtract the sum from n*(n+1)/2

Is that a well-known algorithm? I don't know how you could ever have figured that out. I would have sorted the array and iterated until I got to the missing integer.

Fibonacci implementation

3 Answers

how to find square root of integer

3 Answers

why C++ deconstructor defined as virtual

2 Answers

If you pass null object to a method like simpleMethod(null) what would happen. simpleMethod is overridden like simpleMethod(String str) and simpleMethod(Date d)

2 Answers

You only have 1 year of experience, but 0 in Java. Are you willing to lie on your resume and say you have 4 years of experience so that our clients will hire you?

1 Answer

What are the differences with Java and C, OO and structural programming.

probably, explaining them my school career, it was the longest answer needed question.