Job Coach Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Job Coach Interview Questions

Job coach interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you deal with four students that need to be monitored in different areas of a grocery store?

1 Answer

I would get my most difficult student on task first, make sure she/he understands my expectations and can complete the task. Then depending on the other students developmental abilities; give then all tasks by first demonstrating and then asking them to complete. I would then place myself so I could monitor as many as possible, and make sure to go and check on everyone. As time goes on; I would get to know who needs more supervision and who can work more independently.

Why are you apply for this position.

1 Answer

Why would you be a good fit for Challenger Gray?

1 Answer

Do you have any issues with alternate lifestyles?

1 Answer

Do you have recipient rights violations?

1 Answer

Scenario Question: What would you do if a program participant refused to leave a program site with you and decided to get on a public bus?

1 Answer

Most questions were pretty typical of an interview for a non-licensed employee of a school system. However, the question sticking out in my mind as unexpected from the interview is "How do you feel about parents having your cell phone number?".

1 Answer

How would you handle sensitive information/ medical information

1 Answer

What would I do in a certain situations. If a person that I was training was working in a supermarket bagging groceries and started to undress and act out aggressively, what would you do?

110 of 67 Interview Questions