Sales Associate In Macy's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sales Associate In Macy's Interview Questions

Sales associate in macy's interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Q: Why Macy's? Q: Tell me about a time when someone you worked with did something you knew was wrong, how you handled it, and what was the outcome? Q: Explain to me an example of when you were on a team, what was your role, and what was the outcome? Q: Were you ever working in an area that was always constantly changing? Q: How would you celebrate a purchase?

1 Answer

Q1: Because it's a long-standing company with a good reputation. There's a lot of opportunities for upward mobility. Q2: I answered from my previous job. I worked in a photo lab and I noticed that a co-worker wasn't doing her duties of cleaning up the equipment because it's important that they're clean to make sure students can use them quickly, and I reported it to the supervisor and she never did it again. Q3: As a student, I talked about how I had a presentation to do for a global studies class regarding WWII. I was to speak and analyze given data on the topic and i was natural at it because I was prepared beforehand and made sure my answers fit the 10 minute time frame and we as a team aced the presentation which saved our GPAs because it was a big project and I ended up passing. Q4: I work as a lab assistant under my professor and I had to change and set up new lab apparatus for incoming students of different curriculums as well as help them use them. Q5: I would smile and say, "Have a nice day!" or "See you tomorrow!"and complement how purchase would fit with them.

If we were short handed in another department you don't work in and we asked you to help there, how would you be able to help the customers with little knowledge about the department.

1 Answer

Describe a time where you had to pitch an idea or sell something and the outcome was succesfull.

Where do you plan to be in 2 years

1 Answer

What are your strengths/weaknesses?

1 Answer

how would you upscale jeans to bigger purchases?

1 Answer

1)Do you have any experience in this area? 2)What are your weak points? 2)What would you do if you saw a coworker stealing or doing something he/she wasn't suppose to?

why macys"s?

1 Answer

How would you start a conversation with a customer? How would you help a customer find something similar to an item out of stock or not in-store?

1 Answer

"Do you feel it is always your job to tell a supervisor if you think they are wrong" or something along those lines

110 of 179 Interview Questions