Job specific Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Job specific Interview Questions

1,996

interview questions shared by candidates

Job specific Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you give about giving a presentation without preparation or knowledge of the subject?

6 Answers

Job description said NOTHING about giving presentations nor did anyone offer that this would be a quality expected of a BA when directly asked about it (if so, I would have prepared an adequate response). That information was deliberately withheld from me in an effort to trip me up in the formal interview.

I'd answer this by saying that these were actually two different questions - how one feels about giving a presentation on something you have knowledge about but on the fly, versus how one feels about giving a presentation about which one lacks knowledge. Clearly, the first situation would be preferable.

I guess you could see it that way, but it wasn't that way at all. By virtue of the fact that they wouldn't move on to the next topic/question after it was answered, it was clear to me that this was a question intended to disqualify/trip me up.

I'm going to give you a scenario just to see how you think. If you had an employee approach you after not being promoted, although they said they were promised the promotion, what would you do?

9 Answers

Explain the perfect manager in your opinion.

4 Answers

How would you handle a situation in which a student became disruptive in class?

2 Answers

How would you handle multiple projects and deadlines from different supervisors?

7 Answers

What is it about this job that interests you?

1 Answer

Role play with interviewer. Interviewer calls you to invest in stock that was recommended by neighbor.

1 Answer

Name a time your need to deal with ethical dilemma.

529 Answers

If given four projects of equal importance with the same due date, what would you do. Be specific

253 Answers