jr software engineer interview questions shared by candidates
Implement a method to determine whether a string is a palindrome.
Recursive method; start from the ends and work your way in. Use indices if worried about memory.
Take a string as function parameter. Copy this str value into a new var, then use .reverse() thereupon. Compare the reversed copy back against original string using turnery operator to set resVariable to "true" : "false". Return resVariable.
(Using .split(""), as well as .join(""))
1. You are given x amount of balls, all but two are red, all but two are green, all but two are blue. How many balls do you have? 2. Why are manhole covers circular? 3. There are x amount of balls in a bag, 8 are red, 4 are green, 4 are blue. You are blind folded. What is the least amount of balls you have to pull out of the bag to be 100% sure you have 1 of every color.
See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs
- Java Developer
- Software Engineer
- Software Developer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Junior Software Developer
- Junior Developer
- Senior Java Developer
- Junior Software Engineer
- Software Development Engineer
- Associate Software Engineer
- Web Developer
- Entry Level Software Engineer
- Software Engineer Intern
- Software Engineer I
- Senior Software Developer