Junior account manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for junior account manager

Junior account manager Interview Questions

junior account manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

-role models -what superpower I would like -Am I motivated -Do I like making money -Am I a team player -Will I do anything to get the job done

3 Answers

I told him that these questions were absurd and that no legitimate employer would ask these questions.

And this gentleman probably still doesn't have a job or is working for a restaurant ! Skepticism saves the day ! Some how those bills are getting paid at a legitimate office right ?

are you talking about me? I actually got hired as a financial analyst at a very large company, so thank you.

Situational based questioned as stated in the previous interview review.

2 Answers

How do you describe your work ethic?

2 Answers

What books have you read recently?

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in x many years?

1 Answer

Long term goals, What can I bring personally to the company in terms of experience and personality Some times when my experience in dealing with public was useful in/or taught me something about myself. How can Iron City help me achieve my personally and professional goals

1 Answer

What type of person are you?

1 Answer

Is digital marketing all you'er interested in?

1 Answer

What is one fun fact about you?

1 Answer

Who are the creators of Rent the Runway? How important is customer service? What methods would you use to alleviate a difficult customer? How many locations does Rent the Runway have? Where are they located?

110 of 204 Interview Questions