Junior Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Junior Accountant

Junior Accountant Interview Questions

"During an interview for junior accountants, employers are most interested in your Excel accounting skills as they are crucial towards preparing reports and maintaining accounts. Beforehand, prepare yourself by thinking about prior experiences that highlight your leadership, problem-solving, as well as one about how you met a tough deadline. In addition, customer service skills are valued, so you may be asked about how you would deal with a hard client."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe a time when you were pulled in many directions.

1 Answer

Always Asking for the priority, if not sure go ask your boss directly, no time to guess, no time to waste

With the HR Staff: Tell me about when you worked on a difficult situation. How would you describe your excel skills? During the in-person interview: What was the most difficult project that you took in? Tell me about a time when you persuaded someone. Write step-by-step the journal entries in an inventory cycle.

1 Answer

How would you go about solving a complex problem that you didn't know how to do?

2 Answers

Do you want to work for our company?

1 Answer

Why should I recommend you over the next person for the position?

1 Answer

very basic questions for 30 minutes. first question what do you do? second question why you are looking? third question what about salary requirements?

1 Answer

If we were to fire you, what would it say on your termination sheet?

1 Answer

How many years experience in Accounting do you have?

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 15 years?

1 Answer

There were no difficult questions. Be a good personality and you will receive an offer.

110 of 128 Interview Questions