Junior Art Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Junior Art Director Interview Questions

Junior art director interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Would you work freelance? What work do you like the most about Ogilvy? That's a hard question because their website is not very good at showing all of it's clients. So, it's not easy to see all of their work. You have to do the research elsewhere.

1 Answer

What piece of work are you least proud of?

1 Answer

what do you hate about your current job

1 Answer

I was asked which of my projects was my favorite and since they're like my children it's kind of hard to choose but I decided to go with the projects that reflect what they're looking for with this position.

Why did you apply to our company?

1 Answer

Nothing too unexpected or challenging. They wanted to know about me, my background, and the thinking in my work. Maybe they asked how I handle a challenging situation. what are strengths and weaknesses.

'How would you describe your design style?' was asked quite a bit. But, most of my interviewers talked about the work they did and the team I would be a part of. It was a struggle to let them know that I was a good fit because they didn't seem that interested in what I had to say, but more interested in what was in my book and what they were currently working on.

110 of 28 Interview Questions