Junior art director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Junior art director Interview Questions

junior art director interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you like this font? But why? When did you first see this typeface? What were you wearing when you discovered the typeface? What color were your socks when that happened? Why did you wear those socks? Why did you buy those socks? Do you have the receipt for the socks? Why not? But why? What color was the trash can you threw the receipt in? You don't remember? .......oh......... ok...... well....... lets move on.......

1 Answer

Eventually, I started snickering and responding with "I am not sure how to answer, would you like to talk about the project instead?"

How were my past experiences? Can I thrive doing mindless work?

1 Answer

What piece of work are you least proud of?

1 Answer

Why did you apply to our company?

1 Answer

Do you have a background in journalism as well?

1 Answer

What Adobe program are you most comfortable with?

1 Answer

Would you work freelance? What work do you like the most about Ogilvy? That's a hard question because their website is not very good at showing all of it's clients. So, it's not easy to see all of their work. You have to do the research elsewhere.

1 Answer

-Why are you interested in this position? -Do you know the work we do? (Campaigns, brands, prizes...) -What do you know about the current landscape of hispanic market? -What about your experience and professional background? -Are you proficient in Adobe Creative Suite?

1 Answer

Basic questions about my work, passions, & "why advertising."

110 of 29 Interview Questions