Junior Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Junior Associate Interview Questions

Junior associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you had an infinite supply of water and a 5 quart and 3 quart pail, how would you measure exactly 4 quarts?

3 Answers

Fill the 5 quart pail and pour it into the 3 quart pail. now there are 2 quarts remaining in the 5 quart pail. empty the 3 quart pail and pour these 2 quarts into the 3 quarts pail. now the 3 quart pail is 1 less to be filled up. now fill the 5 quarts pail and pour 1 quart into the 3 quarts pail to fill it. the 5 quarts pail has 4 quarts in it now.

1) Pour 5 in take 3 out total remaining = 2 2) Pour 5 in total = 7 Take 3 out Now 4 is left total = 4

fill up the 3, pour it into the 5. fill up the 3 again, pour 2 into the 5 to top it off. now your 3 has 1. empty the 5. pour the 1 into the 5. fill up the 3 and pour it into the 5.

How willing are you to move to Bangalore for Mu Sigma University?

1 Answer

What was your favourite course? Least?

1 Answer

How would you approached a difficult sale?

1 Answer

1. Questions that centered around my own resumé 2. A weekness 3. Something interesting about myself Very simple, very straight forward and very friendly

1 Answer

1 interviewer: Would I have to worry about you leaving for another job in a couple of years after taking the time to train you? (paraphrased)

1 Answer

2nd Interviewer: On a scale of 1-10, how was your last interview? Why not a 10?

1 Answer

What is your # 1 strength? weakness?

1 Answer

Tell me about something you have created or started

1 Answer

Who are the creators of Rent the Runway? How important is customer service? What methods would you use to alleviate a difficult customer? How many locations does Rent the Runway have? Where are they located?

110 of 330 Interview Questions