Junior Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Junior Engineer Interview Questions

Junior engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

There weren't any very difficult questions. If you have been through the interview process you will more than likely be able to get through the phone interview to the 1:1. Then it seems like it's whether they think you can do the job or not.

1 Answer

after reading reviews from Glassdoor, i was expecting OOO concepts and coding in any language. But i was surprised to C questions. i was prepared to code in Java if it was required. I know C but for coding i was prepared to use Java. but i think interviewer was interested in C/C++. I wish had brushed up C/C++ before interview. usually in any interviews we have the freedom to use any coding language.

1 Answer

Find common node of two singly linked list given the heads of two nodes.

1 Answer

Find permutations of all alphabets in a given number eg: 1->abc, 2->def, and so on so i/p: 12 o/p: ad ae af bd be bf cd ce cf and now generalize for 10 digit number

1 Answer

As long as you're not a fool, there's nothing from out of left field. I'd say there's more difficulty in asking questions of your own.

1 Answer

installing and utilizing their vault, which is usually the bulk of the interview assessment explained in (2)

1 Answer

First question was to explain Ohm's law

1 Answer

How sharedpreference works on android?

1 Answer

Describe a tree structure and triggers to use in a common database model

What are the advantages of Java over C++? C++ over Java?

3140 of 403 Interview Questions